The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
today I heard these words " Ohh he's cute but just not black enough for me" while walking into a local bar.

damn it I need to become less like Carlton and more like Forest Whittaker,

Last edited:
Better than having people not want to fuck because they think you are too big for them. Not big as in fat, but but the other big.

That and you dont want to be mysterious. For white guys, it works sometimes. As for me, people take mysterious as potentially violent, especially when they find out I know some Choi Kwang Do.

i don't think of onno and ryo as black men until this thread, and damn, y'all are funny.
i don't think any color would change y'all's hotness factors. :hi2u: and ryo's ass...mmmMMMM!!!

smell_what.jpg

Better than having people not want to fuck because they think you are too big for them. Not big as in fat, but but the other big.

That and you dont want to be mysterious. For white guys, it works sometimes. As for me, people take mysterious as potentially violent, especially when they find out I know some Choi Kwang Do.

Yeah, I have the same problem. <3

So I watched Smokin' Aces last night and have to say that it was only moderately entertaining. The good news is that Ben Affleck is killed relatively early in the movie, thus giving him little screen time and few spoken lines.

I just walked by Jennifer Westhoven from headline news...much, much prettier in person than on cam or pics...never see her before because she works out of NYC

westhoven.jennifer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.