The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather was so nice yesterday. Almost hit 50F. Had my windows down while driving yesterday for the first time in months. Gunna be close to 50F today and tomorrow I think.

pinups_bad_girls.gif

ehh might not be nsfw, but then again some might think it is .. so just to be safe .

A woman in a Taurus wagon pulled out in front of me today and had it not been for my cat-like reflexes I probably would've t-boned her (it was a cross street) and severely injured the two small children in the back seat.

(No, I didn't hit her at all, I swerved off the road to avoid her, no damage to her vehicle or mine, luckily)

Last edited:
Project Codename : THP*​

I thought it would be good to have a completely random thread. This will be the first and last rational post in this thread. All other posts must be completely random and unrelated to one another. That means no quoting/commenting or carrying on conversations. So let fly with whatever random crap comes to mind.

THP = thrawn honeypot project

I got woke up at 8am (not supposed to rouse until at least 10:30am on Wednesday's :mad: ) by my boss telling me there was no one at our facility .. WTF .. and someone needed to be here in 15min .. WTF ... I live 30 min away at best.

My employee .. is late .. RAWR!

I get to work and he's here, after I left a VM telling him to stay his lazy, sorry, late everyday butt at home til evening shift since I was on my way in .. now.

He gave me some lame cock and bull story about being run off the road. I asked for his police report .. he, of course, did not have one. I asked why he didn't answer the 30 times I called OR return my call .. he was "on the phone with the cops" (oh fucking please). I then asked what time he was ran off the road .. he looked around in the air for about 5 second before he managed to find a time to blurt out .. 8:15. 8:15! So you were already 2 hours late then .. why. No Reply. RAWR!

I Told him I did not believe him, reamed him the fuck out, made him sign a warning sheet, and sent him packing.

He is gonna make me hurt him if he pulls this stunt again. I swear it. I'm gonna have to file for Workers Comp after I'm done breaking my foot off in his ass. GAH!

IMG_3889.jpg

I'm the queen of the office .. I am an IT goddess walking among you .. now bow to me .. thow peons who messeth upeth thine computers daily so that I have to fixeth them.

Bow to me .. your goddess of IT department not paid for.

:lol:

Setup: I had dinner with my aunt and her 4yr old mulato granddaughter (my 2nd cousin?) from milwaukee, my mom and her 18mo old chinese daughter (my sister), and my 73 yr old stepfather. My stepdad left with the kids before the rest of us and I left before my mom and aunt.

Incident: While standing out front a super hot guy asks me if I'm looking for my kids. I look at him puzzled and he points down the road behind me and says, they went that way with their grandfather.

DAMMITT! THESE ARE NOT MY FRICKIN KIDS!!!!! GAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.