The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grammy nominee John Mayer closed the event with a short solo performance, saying of the iPod, "It's like the opposite of terrorism."

:wtf:

i had a totally random fucked up dream last night involving many member of UF going on a cruise together, dining like the richest of the rich and having such onboard activities include hunting for pirahnas and rare inverted color octopi, firing a rifle before dinner starts, and tying blue string around poles.
WTF

Dear Diary,

I had lots of fun yesterday. I got to meet a horsey named Timmy and he was really sweet. Horsey's shed alot tho and their poo stinks. Hopefully I'll be able to ride him one day.

My head hurts today and I bit my tongue yesterday so it really hurts today too. Everytime my tongue brushes against my teeth it hurts. My sinus hurt too. Growing old blows fat chunks.

Sincerely,
Pandora

I got a little concerned watching this at work, cause I actually started to think I must be tripping or something:

ADVENTURE TIME!

Bonus: listen to the conversation at 4:16. That is totally one of the first conversations that Jackie and I ever had . . . except she spoke in words instead of rainicorn babble.

40945abedd2e63e3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.