The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dax glanced over at Bashir. Damn it she thought why isn't he watching me? Looking around she noticed a few men staring at her, she smiled and snuggled up to Worf taunting the other men. Worf sat silent as a statue as he normally did allowing Dax to play mind games with the other men. It was as if she was saying, I'm taken, eat your hearts out. She glanced back at Bashir but he didn't even glance her way. She picked up her flirting and fondling of Worf and shot little glance in Bashir's direction every few seconds to see if he was looking. She needed to feel his gaze wanting her but his body never getting her.

I wanted to sleep with her but her dad sells insurance and I'm not sure that it's the right flavor of ice cream to cause my toe nails to grow more rapidly.

Guinan was wearing her usual creative hat....and nothing else. Wesley's jaw drops flat to the grouond. She walks over to him and he notices her full form. For a 800 year old lady she sure has a nice body, big breasts, wide hip, and a fairly haired bush covering her vagina. He is stil gauking as she comes over to him. "So your Beverly crusher's boy?" She says as she places her hands on his knee in a freinldy manner.

apparently some lady came in the other day and had maggots growing under the skin inside her mouth. they asked her wtf happened. apparently her husband is a mortician and was... fucking the corpses. he got some maggot eggs on his weiner, didn't wash his dick off, and his wife gave him a bj. the eggs then burrowed into the skin in her mouth and hence, maggots. also she shot him when she found out about him fucking dead people but he didn't die.

There was an IgNobel award issued this year for a study that found that sticking a finger into one's rectum cures hiccups.

I dunno about you, but I mostly acquire hiccups at dinner or eating some meal.

I think that would make for some awkward dinner parties and I sure as hell would never eat out again. Chili's already smells like butthole, I don't think it needs any added assistance.

34526c6e27f8ff.jpg

There is absolutely no way you have more marshmellows than I do.

Just look at my pile! How can I not be named Master of All That Is Fluffy Goodness?

Where's the current list of who is going to the meet? I need to know how much pork butt and beer to buy. You muthafuggahs can bring the sides and sodas.

Status
Not open for further replies.