Not open for further replies.
You've gotta do the frat hand shake to get in this party man

I don't know it

Well then get the fuck out

Wait, wait, I'll give you a kilo of coke and I'll let you fuck my little sister

The keg's in the back room, the cups are on the stairs

semi.jpg

A semi-automatic knex pistol. :D

I want to be able to vote on closed threads. Some of you people don't appreciate good threads.

On my drive home from lunch today I saw a trash truck that had dumped its load out on the street. the trashpile was on fire and stank smoke was going everywhere. The firetrucks were just arriving as I passed by.

More reasons to hate Savannah coming up after these words from our sponsor.

// send http request
function sendRequest(elem,file){
// check for existing requests
if(xmlobj!=null&&xmlobj.readyState!=0&&xmlobj.readyState!=4){
xmlobj.abort();
}
try{
// instantiate object for Mozilla, Nestcape, etc.
xmlobj=new XMLHttpRequest();
}
catch(e){
try{
// instantiate object for Internet Explorer
xmlobj=new ActiveXObject('Microsoft.XMLHTTP');
}
catch(e){
// Ajax is not supported by the browser
xmlobj=null;
return false;
}
}
// assign state handler
xmlobj.onreadystatechange=function(){
stateChecker(elem);
}
// open socket connection
xmlobj.open('GET',file,true);
// send request
xmlobj.send(null);
}

// check request status
function stateChecker(elem){
// if request is completed
if(xmlobj.readyState==4){
// if status == 200 display text file
if(xmlobj.status==200){
// remove active nodes
removeActiveNodes();
// create data container & display challenge value
createDataContainer(elem,xmlobj.responseText);
}
else{
alert('Failed to get response :'+ xmlobj.statusText);
}
}
}

This email was sent to me by accident, my work address being one small character different than the intended recipient.

----- Original Message -----
To: Not Jason Howard
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:56 PM
Subject: Mom's desktop settings

We are having a great visit in Reno and getting a few chores done; pruning, planting winter kale in the flower pots, taking down the birthday banners, arranging a black basket full of ornamental gourds, mini indian corn, jack-b-little pumpkins, etc.

Mom & Dad are napping, Sharon is reading and I am trying to figure out how mother's desk top configurations were. I've installed Mozilla Firefox and she said she had only 3 desktop icons: Mozilla, Sports betting and mail, I think. Perhaps you remember and could aid me in formatting her desktop just the way it was before the crash?

If you are home this afternoon and can help, either e-mail or call and we can determine the specific Web links that she was running.

Don't fret over this if you are busy, I have restored her address book and downloaded the anti-virus, spyware, and spam protections but just wanted to tweek it back to the original configuration that she had become accustomed to.

Thanks for all that you do for them they express great appreciation for all that you have done for them.

Dad thinks his 'explosive' bm's are slowing down and he has resolved himself to the protective under garment so we took him to the Atlantis for a poker lesson yesterday. Tonight Sharon and I are going to bring in Chineese food from their favorite restaurant so that will give Hazel a night off. :)

All of our love and respect to you and yours,

Yours in Christ, az

I know a funny little man,
As quiet as a mouse,
Who does the mischief that is done
In everybody's house!
There's no one ever sees his face,
And yet we all agree
That every plate we break was cracked
By Mr Nobody.

'Tis he who always tears our books,
Who leaves the door ajar,
He pulls the buttons from our shirts,
And Scatters pins afar;
That squeaking door will always squeak,
For, Friend, don't you see,
We leave the oiling to be done
By Mr Nobody.

He puts damp wood upon the fire,
That kettles cannot boil;
His are the feet that bring in the mud,
And all the carpets soil.
The papers always are mislaid,
Who had them last but he?
There's not one tosses them about
But Mr Nobody.

The finger marks upon the door
By none of us are made;
We never leave the blinds unclosed,
to let the curtains fade;
The ink we never spill; the boots
That lying around you see
Are not our boots; they all belong
To Mr Nobody!​

Endometriosis, a cause of female infertility, is a condition in which endometrial tissue, the tissue that lines the inside of the uterus, grows outside the uterus and attaches to other organs in the abdominal cavity such as the ovaries and fallopian tubes. Endometriosis is a progressive disease that tends to get worse over time and can reoccur after treatment. Symptoms include painful menstrual periods, abnormal menstrual bleeding and pain during or after sexual intercourse.

The endometrial tissue outside your uterus responds to your menstrual cycle hormones the same way the tissue inside your uterus responds - it swells and thickens, then sheds to mark the beginning of the next cycle. The blood that is shed from the endometrial tissue in your abdominal cavity has no place to go, resulting in pools of blood causing an inflammation that forms scar tissue. The scar tissue can block the fallopian tubes or interfere with ovulation. Another result of endometriosis is the formation of ovarian cysts called endometrioma that may also interfere with ovulation.

The cause of endometriosis is unknown though there are a few theories that suggest possible causes. One theory suggests that during menstruation, some of the menstrual tissue backs up through the fallopian tubes into the abdomen where it implants and grows. Another theory indicates that it is a genetic birth abnormality in which endometrial cells develop outside the uterus during fetal development.

A laparoscopy, an outpatient surgical procedure, is necessary to confirm a diagnosis of endometriosis after a medical history review and pelvic exam. After the initial diagnosis, your physician will classify your condition as stage 1 (minimal), stage 2 (mild), stage 3 (moderate) or stage 4 (extensive) based on the amount of scarring and diseased tissue found. Based on the stage of endometriosis, your physician will determine the best treatment plan for you which may include medication or surgery, or a combination of both.

msiexec.exe belongs to the Windows Installer Component and is used to install new programs that use Windows Installer package files (MSI). This program is important for the stable and secure running of your computer and should not be terminated.

such a simple statement and worth a lot of money

Status
Not open for further replies.