ActiveCell.Offset(0, 6).Value = "Yes"

Else

If chkLunch = False Then

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 6).Value = ""

Else

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 6).Value = "No"

End If

End If

Seriously why the Fawk is Elpmis still here, he makes this amazing post about leaving and then the basterd keeps typing. Seriously someone kill the seriously serious cerial

today's lesson children is how to spell the word "bastard"

b - a - s - t - a - r - d

Would anyone in class like to try and spell it out loud?

Yes Jimmy, go ahead

bastard, b...

Jimmy, please stand as you spell

Sorry, Ma' am, bastard, b - a - s - t - e - r - d

I'm sorry Jimmy, that is incorrect, you must drink the AIDS water now

Fuck.

The mayor of Houston Texas was very worried about a plague of pigeons in Houston. The mayor could not remove the pigeons from the city. All of Houston was full of pigeon poop. The people of Houston couldn't walk on the sidewalks or drive on the roads. It was costing a fortune to try to keep the streets and sidewalks clean.

One day a man came to City Hall and offered the Mayor a proposition. "I can rid your beautiful city of its plague of pigeons without cost to the city. But, you must promise not to ask me any questions. Or, you can pay me five million dollars and ask one question." The mayor considered the offer briefly and accepted the free proposition.

The next day the man climbed to the top of City Hall, opened his coat, and released a red pigeon. The red pigeon circled in the air and flew up into the bright blue Texas sky. All the pigeons in Houston saw the red pigeon. They gathered up behind the red pigeon. The Houston pigeons followed the red pigeon as she flew eastward out of the city.

The next day the red pigeon returned completely alone to the man atop City Hall. The Mayor was very impressed. He thought the man and the red pigeon had performed a wonderful miraculous feat to rid Houston of the plague of pigeons.

Even though the man with the pigeon had charged nothing, the mayor presented him with a check for 5 million dollars and told the man that, indeed, he did have a question to ask and even though they had agreed to no fee and the man had rid the city of pigeons, he decided to pay the 5 million just to get to ask ONE question.

The man accepted the money and told the mayor to ask his question.

The mayor asked: "Do you have any red Mexicans?"

Wynona's got herself a big brown beaver
And she shows it off to all her friends.
One day, you know, that beaver tried to leave her,
So she caged him up with cyclone fence.
Along came lou with the old baboon
And said "recognize that smell?"
"smells like seven layers,
That beaver eats taco bell."

I've wanted to fuck my neighbor's wife for some time

Lucky for me, I found out she wanted me to fuck her for awhile too

It made the whole raping her thing a lot easier last night

if given the chance, I would kick the shit out of the geico geckko...that little fgt annoys the hell out of me

In hindsight, spreading feces all over the courtroom wasn't the best defense in man's drug trial

well theres your problem. you think the more hoops a chick makes you jump through, the more valuable her box. pussy offered is always superior to pussy earned. there are reasons why certain women make guys struggle to get in their pants. either a large ego that needs stroking or they are using it as a screening process so they dont get fucked and dumped... again.

why would they be fucked and dumped? guess they werent that mercedez afterall huh? its like holding a squeeky ball for a dog and making him perform tricks to get it. what happens when you throw the ball and let the dog have it? he plays with it for a while, gets bored and then wants a new toy. women that dont make their pussy a gift are wanted for their whole, not their hole. the more they make you work, the less satisfied you are once you have it. an intelligent girl has already figured this out and can date without games. these are the true gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.