The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my watch needs a new battery. it loses time. does that mean I lose time? my sense of time is wacked enough. aderall makes it even more crazy. god, my head really does hurt. I found the true culprit. air freshener. I hate glade. why do I have an obsession with checking my torrents even after they finish? seriously, why do I care if I have a share ration of 5:1. It's not even tracked. prolly the same reason I download stuff to begin with. If I'm payin' for the bandwidth, I'm gonna use it, damnit! I used to force my connection to stay alive on my 14.4 just so I'd know that I'm getting my money's worth of my unlimited dial-up. dial-up. hahaha. who really uses that still. even if I lived in the middle of no where, I'd at least get satellite. well.. if it was too expensive, I'd just not do it. I'd get some more power tools or something. I need to get a better hobby than checking digg and uf. such a time sucker. guess I'll check digg before I go to sleep. at least hackaday limits my checking. that's prolly the reason why there's only one a day now. wondering if I should learn programming. I have an idea for several apps. maybe I will just email the jedi programmer.

I felt like the weight of the world was upon my shoulders, and as I stood there in the rain, afraid I would never see my home again, never see the smile of my son light up his face, I ripped a really big fart and knew that everything was going to be alright.

The digital clock in my living room is getting slower. How the hell does an electric clock lose time? Its not like theres gears and springs in there to grind to a halt. Its just electric pulses and tiny lights. Is the electricity moving slower? Fuck if I know, but Im about ready to just hit it with a hammer.

I drank a whole pot of coffee yesterday.
I didn't quit shaking until sometime after lunch, which would have been ok if I was mixing buckets of paint, but I was trying to draw cartoons.

idolmasterdiorama.jpg

get this the new game that the kids are each getting for thier b-day they are the new gameboys that have a touch screen and they have a game that you can raise a dog and talk to it and teach it comands cause it has a microphone and pet it on the screen. We got ripped off as kids all we had were giga-pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.