Status
Not open for further replies.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
Just tell fly you are withholding sex until Flymart is returned in all it's glory.

Where is fly anyway? I haven't seen him post in a while. Is he trying to make a good impression at the new job?

Yaup... he is being good the first few weeks. Plus they haven't given him his official desk yet.

I can't withhold sex, that's like... hurting me as well. :(

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
Last night a car, followed by 3 police cars with sirens blaring, went zooming past my house 3 times while I was in bed (our road makes a loop). While I'm not usually a huge "gun guy," it was comforting to slide a loaded clip into my Sig and chamber a round.

The dog was on the situation too, she watched out the windows for a good 2 hours barking at anything that looked wrong.

SRC

Flaccid Member
Feb 19, 2007
tired of your shit
www.myspace.com
Marklar
₥0
I'm seriously wondering how wrong it would be to delete every mother fucking thing from this computer I'm sitting at, getting my purse, and going home.

I mean, all the shit I have put into this god damned thing isn't appreciated at all, so that means they wouldn't miss it at all, right?

*grumbles*

SRC

Flaccid Member
Feb 19, 2007
tired of your shit
www.myspace.com
Marklar
₥0
lol .. I am gonna look for a job .. just as soon as I can. I'm not really in a position to quit right now. It would throw a mighty wrench into my seeing a certain person plans.

I really wouldn't do that (the deleting thing) .. but it sure has crossed my mind a time or 10. If they don't send me my GD money this week .. I may pop a vein.

SRC

Flaccid Member
Feb 19, 2007
tired of your shit
www.myspace.com
Marklar
₥0
6d_1.JPG

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥81
Last night a car, followed by 3 police cars with sirens blaring, went zooming past my house 3 times while I was in bed (our road makes a loop). While I'm not usually a huge "gun guy," it was comforting to slide a loaded clip into my Sig and chamber a round.

The dog was on the situation too, she watched out the windows for a good 2 hours barking at anything that looked wrong.

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.