The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had food poisoning before. I think I may have had it last year, but that might have just been a bad vomiting virus that was going round. It was 9% cider I was drinking though, so it's believable that I could have had a bad hangover from it. Felt just like the good old days.

if you're posting before noon then you're not sleeping in.

We worked Doggy Daycare this weekend, so Saturday and Sunday mornings we were out of bed by 5:30 and at work by 6:30

I got to stay in bed until 7:20 today, that's the latest I've been in bed in weeks.

There was a Jehovah Witness pamphlet on my door when I got home.

:shifty:

We got a pamplet too, I gave it to Mikey to handle.

hahah they came to our door today! They asked FB if he wanted to know the answers to life's most important questions.

He said no and closed the door on her :lol:

You can't blame this one on me. None of them know where I am. It looked like one of their yearly campaign things. They give one of those to everyone in the matter of a month.

We worked Doggy Daycare this weekend, so Saturday and Sunday mornings we were out of bed by 5:30 and at work by 6:30

I got to stay in bed until 7:20 today, that's the latest I've been in bed in weeks.

I kind of got to sleep in too, the first kid to wake up slept till 6, got him a quick cup of hot chocolate and laid back down till 6:45 when the other two woke up. It was nice.

I've never had a JW come to my house before. I had a blue flyer in my yard though. Everyone else had them on their doors, mine was in the yard. I think the guy got close to the door, the dogs started flipping the frak out and he ran for the hills.

Romero Handyman Services: Se Habla Espanol

We don't get missionaries over here, especially because you can't get to our front door. I have been told though that if you get a mormon, say that you're a jehovah's witness and visa versa and they will go back to their church and put a big black mark next to your name and never come back.

We don't get missionaries over here, especially because you can't get to our front door. I have been told though that if you get a mormon, say that you're a jehovah's witness and visa versa and they will go back to their church and put a big black mark next to your name and never come back.

they lied

I doubt that. I know it's not true for Mormon missionaries and my parents have had an lots of Jehovah's Witnesses stop by over the years and they live in a predominantly LDS community.

I just went to my dry cleaner which is 2 blocks from my place and one of their employees had their face slashed and was mugged at 6pm on a weekday last week...fucking 6pm!!!!

this is a pretty nice area of downtown too...I shudder to imagine what goes on in the lesser parts

I just went to my dry cleaner which is 2 blocks from my place and one of their employees had their face slashed and was mugged at 6pm on a weekday last week...fucking 6pm!!!!

this is a pretty nice area of downtown too...I shudder to imagine what goes on in the lesser parts

Does the word ATLANTA not have a negative connotation to you like it does to the rest of us?

2 assaults and robberies in as many weeks... I'd say... not so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.