The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mixed 2 packs of stuff from gift baskets I got...honey roasted cashews and peanuts + caramel covered popcorn & chocolate covered popcorn...big bowl full of the combo and it tastes amazing...and I don't have much of a sweet tooth!

hahah they came to our door today! They asked FB if he wanted to know the answers to life's most important questions.

He said no and closed the door on her :lol:

WTF our pamplet says the same thing. We heard the doorbell, but we refuse to answer the door to anyone.

Our friends call before they come over. So if there is someone at the door we definitely don't want to talk to you.

Anyways... so they hit three of our houses today... is this a national epidemic or something?

WTF our pamplet says the same thing. We heard the doorbell, but we refuse to answer the door to anyone.

Our friends call before they come over. So if there is someone at the door we definitely don't want to talk to you.

Anyways... so they hit three of our houses today... is this a national epidemic or something?
what about when your neighbors pop over to borrow a cup of sugar?

I showed up as a surprise 4 months ago and knocked and knocked and knocked. I swore I could hear voices inside but no one would answer, so I just went back to the airport and got back on a plane and came home thinking you must have been out of town or something (it was after 9, and I know you are always home in bed by that time, so you couldn't have just been out somewhere).

See if I ever try to surprise you again. :mad:

what about when your neighbors pop over to borrow a cup of sugar?
Our only neighbors are the ones that don't speak english. Even so, we would tell our neighbors to call us first. :p

I showed up as a surprise 4 months ago and knocked and knocked and knocked. I swore I could hear voices inside but no one would answer, so I just went back to the airport and got back on a plane and came home thinking you must have been out of town or something (it was after 9, and I know you are always home in bed by that time, so you couldn't have just been out somewhere).

See if I ever try to surprise you again. :mad:
YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME!!!!!! :heart:

So I was really really hungover yesterday. I only had 3/4 drinks on saturday and I was puking my guts out until about 7pm last night. I even managed to drink a big chocolate milkshake and then projectile vomit it over a full half of my bathroom. It was a pretty awesome sight.

So I was really really hungover yesterday. I only had 3/4 drinks on saturday and I was puking my guts out until about 7pm last night. I even managed to drink a big chocolate milkshake and then projectile vomit it over a full half of my bathroom. It was a pretty awesome sight.

That was probably food poisoning, not a hangover.

edit: or some sort of 24 hour intestinal bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.