The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone number is 1 number off from a printing company near Chicago. For years now I've been getting calls from clients and even credit card companies and collections people.

The stupidest part is that the number they're trying to call is 923 and I'm 924... that's not a fat finger mistake, people are just stupid.

My phone number is 1 number off from a printing company near Chicago. For years now I've been getting calls from clients and even credit card companies and collections people.

The stupidest part is that the number they're trying to call is 923 and I'm 924... that's not a fat finger mistake, people are just stupid.

If it's been happening for years, change your number,

Posting this information on 'another' forum would result in a mad rush of geeks and nerds searching the chi-town yellow pages based on that information alone, all in the hopes of finding the 'sarah code' for glorious shens.

I actually, for a moment, hovered over my google toolbar thinking the same.

Then I grew up again.

/observation mode off

Posting this information on 'another' forum would result in a mad rush of geeks and nerds searching the chi-town yellow pages based on that information alone, all in the hopes of finding the 'sarah code' for glorious shens.

I actually, for a moment, hovered over my google toolbar thinking the same.

Then I grew up again.

/observation mode off

*closes out the dex online tab and slowly backs out of thread.

I've been getting calls to order paint at work for years...think they've ceased in the last 6 months or so...maybe they went under

1226017962612sd5.jpg

1. Yellowtail is a decent cheap cabernet sauv.
2. you haven't seen my collection downstairs in the cellar. it's worth a lot more than you think. Highlights include a bottle of Stag's Leap Artemis and a bottle of the platinum medal-winning Dr. Konstantin Frank's 2006 Riesling.
3. You're the one drinking wine out of a can with a straw, you damn hobo.
4. since when are our private conversations open forum? :p

i will prove you wrong. and you know this. so there.

Their Shiraz is a decent cheap wine, their Cab is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.