The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new bank in the neighborhood just sent over a giant cookie for our office as a way to introduce themselves. Yummy.

I've been stuck all damn day doing the most pointless shit ever. Use a fluke to wire map network jacks including ones already in use. So I spent a portion of the day explaining to people that I needed to unplug their equipment that they were using to test the jack to see if it worked. And as they would get the confused expression on their face I would explain that I totally agree that it made no sense but I was following very explicit orders to do this stupid act.

While I was in a res life office a student ran in totally freaking out. He was talking really fast about he had to change rooms right now. Apparently he walked into his room and caught his roommate buggering another guy. He didn't know before that moment that his roommate was even gay. He was screaming that they didn't even stop as he asked him what was up. A few of us in the office was crying from trying so hard not to laugh out load.

While I was in a res life office a student ran in totally freaking out. He was talking really fast about he had to change rooms right now. Apparently he walked into his room and caught his roommate buggering another guy. He didn't know before that moment that his roommate was even gay. He was screaming that they didn't even stop as he asked him what was up. A few of us in the office was crying from trying so hard not to laugh out load.
Freudian slip? :hi2u:

I hope someone reached into their desk and calmly handed him a package of condoms :lol:

picture.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.