The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
74 in chicago yesterday, again today. Sunny with a touch of humidity. :lol: Slept with the windows open and was still a bit on the warm side.

We've gone up two degrees since I last posted. Brilliant.

It's the wind in Ireland that's the problem - first landmass it hit's after that place you all live in, Canada.

I had 4 layers on this morning and it was still baltic.

According to BBC this morning it was 7oC, but I have a feeling it's closer to about 3oC maybe even 2oC. They were measuring in the city centre, not here in the sticks.

You should move to Arizona.

Wow, it's gonna be a scorching 17C here this afternoon, after we got about 8 inches of snow last week.

I am itching to order my new watch...just did the online rma thing at amazon to return my ipod nano so I wont have the credit for like 2 weeks...I would just order the watch if the credit came out of the cost but I don't want to be stuck with $150 credit at amazon when there's nothing else I really need from there for the foreseeable future :\

Hey WAW, how busy is it around CNN? More than usual, or about the same?

I don't deal with the newsrooms...business as usual for me...probably hectic as hell on the newsroom floors though..I know there were huge blocks of hotel rooms gotten to keep essential newsroom personnel close by if things get really screwy...might have to cruise by for a look

Status
Not open for further replies.