The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh:

heading to anchorage tomorrow for 10 days. it was cool the first two times, but the first two times were this spring when it was daylight all the time and the weather was nice. now it's fucking cold, snowing all the time, and like 5 hours of daylight. :(

So I ate bear for dinner today.

I'd never eaten bear meat, and I had no idea how to prepare bear meat.

It was ground, so I ended up making a burger of bear meat smothered in sautéed onions and served alongside a baked potato and wilted savoy cabbage. It was fucking delicious.

Seriously... savoy cabbage? Fucking delicious.

The low point of the meal was when I bit into a piece of shot that was left in the bear meat. The experience was very nineteenth century.

In conclusion, I would like to say that bears are very tasty, but you should never attempt to eat one while it is still alive.

So I had a logical brainwave about my hair. I'm currently uncombing my dredlocks and actually what's the chance that the bottom half of a dred (i.e from 3 years ago) is still attached to my head? Therefore I conclude that I can cut off most my dreed then undo it, therefore saving myself tons of time.

I had 4 layers on this morning and it was still baltic.

According to BBC this morning it was 7oC, but I have a feeling it's closer to about 3oC maybe even 2oC. They were measuring in the city centre, not here in the sticks.

man,you miss a few hours and this thread simply piles up like j pat's terlet.

valve's comin to fla?! for how long? comin to the bay?

I am of the opinion that NYC'rs and apparently the British are in a perpetually bad mood because of the weather. the wind, cold, sleet, just makes your face scrunch up. unhappiness in general due to the crap weather.

I fell asleep during Iron Man last night. halfway thru.

say word. happy election day..

I am of the opinion that NYC'rs and apparently the British are in a perpetually bad mood because of the weather. the wind, cold, sleet, just makes your face scrunch up. unhappiness in general due to the crap weather.

My kid brother used to do over the road trucking, and he passed the NYC a couple times a year. He said everyone in that town looks like theyve been sucking on a lemon.

Oh, and they FREAK OUT if you drink a sodapop right out of a can.

Status
Not open for further replies.