The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
americans are so busy telling people to "have a nice day" and pretending to be happy all the time that in the evening their only way to unwind is to go home and watch TV shows about murder and other assorted things barack obama probably likes

americans are so busy telling people to "have a nice day" and pretending to be happy all the time that in the evening their only way to unwind is to go home and watch TV shows about murder and other assorted things barack obama probably likes

Have you ever seen that movie with Julie Deply, Before Sunset? She talks about that. She's so great.

i haven't saw that movie, would i like it?

london is a shithole and you become deformed by the constant stream of pricks around you

I have yet to take my stalking to an international level. However, when I do you are first on my list.

thx

also no i have not saw that movie, but you're the ... 5th person to tell me to watch it in as many months. i'm NOT AMERICAN!! it doesn't WORK THAT WAY

thx

also no i have not saw that movie, but you're the ... 5th person to tell me to watch it in as many months. i'm NOT AMERICAN!! it doesn't WORK THAT WAY

OMFG why do you keep saying you have not saw. IT HURTS.

Anyway, normally when someone tells me to watch something I head full force in the opposite direction.

OMFG why do you keep saying you have not saw. IT HURTS.

Anyway, normally when someone tells me to watch something I head full force in the opposite direction.

ill probably watch it just so that i can see where ive been and so that i can bark "YES" at people who ask me in future

"Are you..."
"YES"
"Aww!! Have you sa..."
"YES"
"Even.."
"SHUT UP FAGGOT"

ill probably watch it just so that i can see where ive been and so that i can bark "YES" at people who ask me in future

"Are you..."
"YES"
"Aww!! Have you sa..."
"YES"
"Even.."
"SHUT UP FAGGOT"

Its like a fucking mini-movie. Its like an hour. Jesus Hussein Christ, don't be such a bratty little bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.