The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low, unless the cats eat dog poop.

From what I've been reading, the eggs are passed by the dried up segments, which are all over my bed right now :barf: but the eggs have to be eaten by fleas in order to turn into larvae, and then you, or your dog or your cat have to eat the flea in order to become reinfected.

We don't have fleas so I think we're good.

From what I've been reading, the eggs are passed by the dried up segments, which are all over my bed right now :barf: but the eggs have to be eaten by fleas in order to turn into larvae, and then you, or your dog or your cat have to eat the flea in order to become reinfected.

We don't have fleas so I think we're good.

The only option is to burn your bed in the front yard

picture.php

welp, 1st day back to work...I'm going to have to tell my mugging story a squillion times which is going to be a big pain in the ass......already at 4 and I've been in my office my office pretty much the whole time I've been here

welp, 1st day back to work...I'm going to have to tell my mugging story a squillion times which is going to be a big pain in the ass......already at 4 and I've been in my office my office pretty much the whole time I've been here

Just type the story up and post it on your door

Status
Not open for further replies.