The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, they don't. That's why I kill them after birth. My progeny are too good for their disgusting peasant hands touching them every day.

you know those are only like 99% effective, so once out of every 100 times you have sex you'll get knocked up right?

:shady:

you realize those are the odds (for the people taking the pill EXACTLY like it is prescribed) every time you have sex, right? you ALSO realize that the odds are more like 70something% if you DON'T take it EXAAAACTLY as prescribed, right? :omy:
I've been taking it for six years and haven't gotten preggo yet.

...AAAAAAAAAAND you just put the final nail into your coffin. bravo.

but i'm sure you took pleasure in already gutting yourself while awake and laughing, then eating the uterus as you giggled. i know you're a freak.

you realize those are the odds (for the people taking the pill EXACTLY like it is prescribed) every time you have sex, right? you ALSO realize that the odds are more like 70something% if you DON'T take it EXAAAACTLY as prescribed, right? :omy:

...AAAAAAAAAAND you just put the final nail into your coffin. bravo.

but i'm sure you took pleasure in already gutting yourself while awake and laughing, then eating the uterus as you giggled. i know you're a freak.

Luckily, fly is more than likely infertile. :lol:

If statistically everytime 100 times you have sex, you'll be knocked up once, how come women have sex thousands of times without getting pregnant? Explain.

no, it's not per 100 times you have sex. your odds of getting pregnant tonight, when you have sex, are less than 1% (this is taking the pill precisely, you people!) tomorrow, the slate is wiped clean and it's the same for tomorrow night.

Ginkgo Bilbao is good stuff. I felt like reading a little last night and ended up reading prey by Michael Crichton in around 3 hours. Good book that has some very interesting concepts.

It's always wicked awesome when you give them the pill then a swiggling string of spaghetti comes out their ass a few hours later.

Droncit: causes the worm to be digested, one pill dose...

I'm not sure where he got it, he could have had it since we got him, he could have picked it up anywhere. He eats poop.

This morning I was woken up at 5:20 by him pooping all over my room, the poop was mushy and had wriggling worms in it... there are dried up wormies where he was sleeping.

Dogs are crated right now, waiting for the vet appt. I'm so grossed out, I made ryan leave work as soon as he got there to come home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.