The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any reason I should keep an 8gb ipod nano when I have an 8gb iphone? just got it in the mail for my bday...also got 2 get well gift baskets full of fruit, cheeses, meats, nuts, crackers, etc...one from work and the other from my aunt...that was very thoughtful...also have an awesome dinner coming tonight from a place that does gourmet food delivery...it's called something like "instead of flowers" :lol: that was from work also :)

any reason I should keep an 8gb ipod nano when I have an 8gb iphone? just got it in the mail for my bday...also got 2 get well gift baskets full of fruit, cheeses, meats, nuts, crackers, etc...one from work and the other from my aunt...that was very thoughtful...also have an awesome dinner coming tonight from a place that does gourmet food delivery...it's called something like "instead of flowers" :lol: that was from work also :)

if you get mugged while only jogging with a nano, you won't have to cancel your phone service.

polo, what do you euros think of Guy Ritchie movies? Snatch is one of my faves of all times. and I see he's got another one, RocknRolla.. same kind of Brit-gangsta thing.

He's not very well liked. Especially since he married Madge, guilty by association I guess..

Personally I think his films are a little too cliched of TV shows we used to have on in the past, though I can see the attraction. He's pretty much been under the radar for a very long time now.

just got my food delivery:
1lb smoked brisket with peach bbq sauce
1lb of mash potatoes with skins and cheese on top
3 french bread rolls
1/2lb sauteed asparagus with cherry tomato halves
1 quart of mixed garden salad with tub of balsamic vinaigrette
3 huge caramel apple bars

bar bill: $10 :D

what a brilliant idea! http://www.insteadofflowers.com/

Last edited:
almost forgot.. DUKE OF NUKE: Sideplitters comedy club (north dale mabry I believe) is having a $1000 Rock the Karaoke contest tonight.. in today's Times, and I believe you can see the song list at www.SideSplitters.com it said...

I sent out some feelers for you yesterday.. weuh see what happens.

Oh damm. Looks like I gotta be there tonight though to qualify for the final round. Damnit. No way I'm gonna make it.

You are the man though, Shalimar! I totally would have done this otherwise.

I found there song list.

http://www.munkeyfist.com/songs.html

Looks like Blister in the Sun, or Ice Ice Baby would have been my game winners.

that was the first time I've used my oven since I moved in :lol:
that meal was fucking epic and there are still 2 servings left :drool:

just got my food delivery:
1lb smoked brisket with peach bbq sauce
1lb of mash potatoes with skins and cheese on top
3 french bread rolls
1/2lb sauteed asparagus with cherry tomato halves
1 quart of mixed garden salad with tub of balsamic vinaigrette
3 huge caramel apple bars

bar bill: $10 :D

what a brilliant idea! http://www.insteadofflowers.com/

unbeknownst to me when I wrote this, there was CRISPY BACON all through the mashed potatoes under the surface...fucking orgasmic :drool:

sneak a phone pic :shady:

How's this for sneaky? >.>

Her ass is friggin' awesome. I'll try to snap one of that without being too obvious.

DSCN00822.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.