The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears I have a new cat. A few days ago we opened the door to get something out of the car and the cat just ran into the house. It's very friendly and now refuses to leave. We throw it out and it comes right back in if it can. My original cat only liked me so my wife and son are happy to have a pet that likes them.

They do that. It's how I got mine. She ran away, once, but came back 2 days later with this whole 'Okay, I'm stupid and retarded and I now know how good I had it here' look on her face, and she's been a daddy's girl ever since.

Once they are in, they are like a 3rd cousin who came to visit. They will never leave.

It appears I have a new cat. A few days ago we opened the door to get something out of the car and the cat just ran into the house. It's very friendly and now refuses to leave. We throw it out and it comes right back in if it can. My original cat only liked me so my wife and son are happy to have a pet that likes them.
spay/neuter flea meds etc.

congrats on the new pet.

Robot dance music & sad robot lullabies, made by robots...for robots. This hybrid makes for an unbelievable live performance, more touching melodies, and intensified brain wave manipulation!

http://do512.com/band/recorder

Really cool band I saw the other night. I can't get enough of their cd at the moment. They're giving it away free, but I didn't know that at the show. I paid $5 for it. You can download it by following that link and maybe one or two others afterwards.

Robot dance music & sad robot lullabies, made by robots...for robots. This hybrid makes for an unbelievable live performance, more touching melodies, and intensified brain wave manipulation!

http://do512.com/band/recorder

Really cool band I saw the other night. I can't get enough of their cd at the moment. They're giving it away free, but I didn't know that at the show. I paid $5 for it. You can download it by following that link and maybe one or two others afterwards.

The keyboard operator's sleeves are made from dryer ducts.

i have this mafia barber that i goto and say "the usual veto" and he says "ok"

then the sound of buzzing and scissors ensue. about 10 minutes later he's done. i pay him and say "have a good day" and leave.

it's really pretty uneventfull but it's something i gotta do tomorrow morning.

So this was my Digsby contact list this morning

picture.php

I edited out the screenname, but yes thats mikey listed underneath DATING DISASTERS

careful, there might be a lamb in the bushes looking to make its move next

Status
Not open for further replies.