The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand the stuff...I'd rather be mugged than eat the shit

what, too soon? :fly:

Next time I hire someone to beat the shit out of you, I'm going to make sure you wake up with a mouthful of candy corn. How you like that? :mad:

:p

I saw this outside one of our buildings a little while ago.

utf-8BdW5pY3ljbGUuanBn.jpg

I work at an art college and often see odd things. The kids are typically from fairly well off backgrounds so they get fairly nutty the first time out from under the parents thumb. I see some of the worst hair dye jobs known to man. I walked behind a girl a little while ago with big green poka dots on pink hair.

I work at an art college and often see odd things. The kids are typically from fairly well off backgrounds so they get fairly nutty the first time out from under the parents thumb. I see some of the worst hair dye jobs known to man. I walked behind a girl a little while ago with big green poka dots on pink hair.

:drool:

I got carded for beer a few weeks ago at Target and the early 20s couple behind me said "I can't believe they are carding you! You look way old enough." Gee thanks guys.

It appears I have a new cat. A few days ago we opened the door to get something out of the car and the cat just ran into the house. It's very friendly and now refuses to leave. We throw it out and it comes right back in if it can. My original cat only liked me so my wife and son are happy to have a pet that likes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.