The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone I've ever known who got a flu shot has gotten the flu from it. granted it's a milder version, but it's still the flu.

I can't imagine having the flu and taking care of a baby.

Maybe just be extra cautious about washing your hands and stuff before you touch the baby and/or baby's things?

I've never had a flu shot. I run around in shorts and sandals with snow on the ground. I grill at 2am in nothing but a robe and boots with snow higher than the boots. I have never had the flu. Aside from my mom, the only people I know who have had the flu got a shot.

I've never had a flu shot. I run around in shorts and sandals with snow on the ground. I grill at 2am in nothing but a robe and boots with snow higher than the boots. I have never had the flu. Aside from my mom, the only people I know who have had the flu got a shot.

you don't get the flu from being cold, you get the flu from another person's infected goo intermingling with your own goo

your thoughts on flu shots??

seems we have some med people in here. our pediatrician has recommended flu shots for the wife and I so as not to infect baby.

I said I was gonna get one when the boy was little, but I never did. He never got the flu.

I think flu shots are some kind of scam or something, even though they're free.

I just got an e-mail from my boss saying they needed to know any vacation time we want off for the rest of year by the end of today. WTF?! I can't get my wife to tell me her schedule for next week so I have no clue about times 2 months away whenever my son is out of school.

I've never had one either... knock on wood, I practically never get sick.

Wanna know why?

Because I don't wash my hands every chance I get and do not use hand sanitzier and put my hands in my mouth after I touch nasty shit...

... My immune system is rock solid by now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.