The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this morning I woke up painfully early and decided to make dinner in the crock pot.

It'll be ready by 3, when Ryan gets home from work... it's just a boring pot roast.

Does anyone have any easy and inexpensive ideas for crock pot cooking? I feed 3, but usually cook for 4 because my brother is big.

So this morning I woke up painfully early and decided to make dinner in the crock pot.

It'll be ready by 3, when Ryan gets home from work... it's just a boring pot roast.

Does anyone have any easy and inexpensive ideas for crock pot cooking? I feed 3, but usually cook for 4 because my brother is big.

Do you have the Crockery Cookery cookbook?

Fucking thing is gigantic. It's the Encyclopedia Britannica of crockpot cooking.

Do you have the Crockery Cookery cookbook?

Fucking thing is gigantic. It's the Encyclopedia Britannica of crockpot cooking.

I have the "Fix it and forget it" cookbook, which is good and all but the organization makes no sense to me... so basically I just flip through and stop at a random page to see what's in it... that's all I can do until I read it page by page and mark interesting ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.