The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the south comprise a good bit of the moronic red states which is doubly retarded because the republican party couldn't give a squirt of piss about inbred trailer trash hicks who are gypsies for nascar

I'm glad to see that you're not prejudice Chris.

He's right though.

What the republican party used to represent was the same notions that the sourth went to war with the north over, less government control, smaller government, and more individual control by the states.

What the republican party is now has nothing to do with government size, and all to do with getting the rich richer, and figuring the trickle down effect will placate those underneath.

Which is why it makes no sense for the southern states to hang onto republicanism, as the ideals of the republican party have been stolen away and perverted into something more corrupt and 'old boy network'

The republican party really doesn't give a shit over it's 'long live the south' roots.

fished my keys out. it's amazing what two doorstops, a wire coathanger, and a level one locksmithing license can get you :fly: i think people around here are going to start thinking i'm a terrist, i play with dangerous bugs and do shifty things :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.