The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a challenge at work. My name is obviously Carys, and most people on the phone think this is Karen. A lady has been appointed to work alnogside me, and her name is Karen. So I have to think of a nice name to have for myself. Carrie sounds a bit too much like Karen. :( Ideas?

if you were from this neighborhood you would be La'Carys or Da'Carys.

either that or Keisha. ;)

how was Kumar? I liked it, in a slapstick sorta way.. but it was laughworthy.

and speaking of names.. I do so hope that I've not cursed my son with one of those "type" names. Like, is he gonna' get "OH, I thought you would be a girl because your name is Morgan."

Morgan is my grandmother's maiden name. respect and all.

how was Kumar? I liked it, in a slapstick sorta way.. but it was laughworthy.

and speaking of names.. I do so hope that I've not cursed my son with one of those "type" names. Like, is he gonna' get "OH, I thought you would be a girl because your name is Morgan."

Morgan is my grandmother's maiden name. respect and all.

one of my best friends in HS was named Morgan and we only gave him minimal shit over it :p

I'm rusty at excel. What's the easiest way to have excel add in numbers in order so each cell in a row is one up from the previous cell. 1, 2, 3, etc. Count sequentially.

I'm rusty at excel. What's the easiest way to have excel add in numbers in order so each cell in a row is one up from the previous cell. 1, 2, 3, etc. Count sequentially.

type a 1 then drag it down the column and click the icon that pops up and tell it to do the numbers that way. Will also work for months.

Mine doesn't do that. I type the number and click it and drag to highlight the following cells and it does nothing. Never mind. I got it. Thanks April.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.