The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, I got two days before the registration and inspection sticker expires on my truck. And I'm no closer to finding a vehicle >.<
I thought I found one, but the dealer didn't tell me about some issues the vehicle had, I took the vehicle to an independent shop and was told of the issues. grrr

I need tires to pass inspection at the minimum plus anything else wrong with my truck. Which is wasted money if I have to purchase tires + whatever else + registration + inspection. Also, my truck has a bad thrust bearing on the crankshaft. So it needs a whole new goddamn engine. Fuck you GM. Going to another place tomorrow to car shop after a service call.

fox was still playing the obama theme song as background music well into the beginning of the coverage for the MLB :eek:

if even fox has truly forsaken the GOP that badly then wow....just wow

Fuck, I got two days before the registration and inspection sticker expires on my truck. And I'm no closer to finding a vehicle >.<
I thought I found one, but the dealer didn't tell me about some issues the vehicle had, I took the vehicle to an independent shop and was told of the issues. grrr

I need tires to pass inspection at the minimum plus anything else wrong with my truck. Which is wasted money if I have to purchase tires + whatever else + registration + inspection. Also, my truck has a bad thrust bearing on the crankshaft. So it needs a whole new goddamn engine. Fuck you GM. Going to another place tomorrow to car shop after a service call.

as lomg as it rolls through inspection under its own power and passes emissions, its legal here :fly:

as lomg as it rolls through inspection under its own power and passes emissions, its legal here :fly:

lucky. A dime sized hole won't pass inspection. Also the state recently started telling inspection stations (any joe smoe with a repair shop can do inspections) to slash the inspection sticker in half on the existing vehicle and take half of it off, so the cops can ding you now if you drive around without valid inspection.

And yet I see rustbuckets on the road all the damn time and wonder who the hell they go to for inspections.

lucky. A dime sized hole won't pass inspection. Also the state recently started telling inspection stations (any joe smoe with a repair shop can do inspections) to slash the inspection sticker in half on the existing vehicle and take half of it off, so the cops can ding you now if you drive around without valid inspection.

And yet I see rustbuckets on the road all the damn time and wonder who the hell they go to for inspections.

they got a freebie from their brother-in-law cletus, of course...it's no different down here

apparently the russians are trying to sell building materials with spam now.

picture.php

from what i gather you can get a 64 x 300 x 6000 mm (2.5" x 11.8" x 20') wooden truss for 218 rubles per linear meter ($2.47/foot). Not bad, but I bet shipping would be a bitch.

No... that's Weetabix sandwiched between some one by threes.

Weetabix is what Wheaties would be if everyone on planet America wanted their Wheaties to be inconvenient.

Still, I cannot deny their tastiness. And besides... sometimes food is better if it's inconvenient.

Also, there seems to be a wikipedia entry for Tuna Fish Sandwich.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuna_fish_sandwich

How odd.

Last edited:
today had best be freaking better than yesterday...i need my bugs to glow damnit :mad:
(well...not everything was bad yesterday...)
i started the morning by slicing my finger whilst cutting homemade bread. i am so cursed :(

So I have a challenge at work. My name is obviously Carys, and most people on the phone think this is Karen. A lady has been appointed to work alnogside me, and her name is Karen. So I have to think of a nice name to have for myself. Carrie sounds a bit too much like Karen. :( Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.