The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

haha, your people got burned for lying over that :fly:

oh jeez, greg oden made finally made his nba debut after missing all last season and he got injured in his first game...sprained foot

he's the guy who's like 22 but looks 50
greg-oden.jpg

Valve,

tried your salmon recipe last night, after stopping at store for lemon and dill. how bout the small container of dill is like $5!!! LOL.. shoulda' known that was a baller spice.

anyway, it was good. I think I like my ginger teriyaki marinate/on the grill a little better, but yours was certainly easy.. the foil pouch, 25 minutes... no cleanup!!

preesh.

Valve,

tried your salmon recipe last night, after stopping at store for lemon and dill. how bout the small container of dill is like $5!!! LOL.. shoulda' known that was a baller spice.

anyway, it was good. I think I like my ginger teriyaki marinate/on the grill a little better, but yours was certainly easy.. the foil pouch, 25 minutes... no cleanup!!

preesh.
what is this recipe of which you speak and why haven't i made it yet?

ask your boyfriend, I'm sure he'll make it for you when you visit. ;)

real easy though, and the time/temp WAS perfect. fish was flaky, tender goodness... not married to the spice (which in his defense, was salt, pepper, and dill, LOL)

he'd better...

that sounds awesome. i also had salmon for dinner last night in celebration of kicking 18 kinds of ass yesterday :cool:

Valve,

preesh.

ginger teriyaki sounds better to me too...cajun spices and butter are my fave though

Status
Not open for further replies.