The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm a tard

why?

picture.php

as a matter of fact i am. i cannot fucking get near one, touch one, i freak out when i'm walking in the woods when i think one is near.

as a matter of fact i am. i cannot fucking get near one, touch one, i freak out when i'm walking in the woods when i think one is near.

Oh my... I love snakes. I'll be sure to pick one up to throw in your bed.

We have these long black snakes in our yard... pretty sure they are the non-poisonous racer snakes...

Snakes are cool by me, except when they piss on your arm or hand after you pick them up. :mad:

Cool fact: Maine and Alaska are the only two states in the Union that have no native venomous snakes.

<the more you know.gif>

Edit, I think Hawaii also might not have native venomous snakes.

Last edited:
I think I'm coming close to a decision on a vehicle. Found a 2005 Subaru Forester X, 65.5k mi, silver ext (meh), grey int (meh), 12 large plus taxes and junk. Kinda scratched up interior, previous owner must have had a mutt that stood on the center console. I guess that plastic can be replaced if I care that much. I convinced the dealer to steam clean it before sale if I were to buy it, since I'm allergic to dogs. I test drove it for a good 20mins with no reaction, I'm gunna test drive it again to be sure I don't get anything bad out of it. Plus take it somewhere to have an independent check on mechanicals and stuff. Dealer was kind enough to offer a grand for my blazer shitbox.

I think I'm coming close to a decision on a vehicle. Found a 2005 Subaru Forester X, 65.5k mi, silver ext (meh), grey int (meh), 12 large plus taxes and junk. Kinda scratched up interior, previous owner must have had a mutt that stood on the center console. I guess that plastic can be replaced if I care that much. I convinced the dealer to steam clean it before sale if I were to buy it, since I'm allergic to dogs. I test drove it for a good 20mins with no reaction, I'm gunna test drive it again to be sure I don't get anything bad out of it. Plus take it somewhere to have an independent check on mechanicals and stuff. Dealer was kind enough to offer a grand for my blazer shitbox.

sounds like a good deal. never been in a forester but from everyone i know that owns a subaru i've never heard a complaint about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.