The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother gets dates via text message now. I asked him if he ever just calls a girl on the phone and asks her out and he says, "I hate talking on the phone, a text will do"

Needless to say he doesn't date much.

My brother gets dates via text message now. I asked him if he ever just calls a girl on the phone and asks her out and he says, "I hate talking on the phone, a text will do"

Needless to say he doesn't date much.

I'm with him on that one. I hate talking on the phone. Text/Im. this is sufficient.

I'm with him on that one. I hate talking on the phone. Text/Im. this is sufficient.

See, this is what makes me feel like I'm starting to get old :fly: I hate talking on the phone too, but back in the day I had many a phone conversation which lasted 4+ hours that I'd never complain about

See, this is what makes me feel like I'm starting to get old :fly: I hate talking on the phone too, but back in the day I had many a phone conversation which lasted 4+ hours that I'd never complain about

There are very few people that I can talk to for more than ten minutes. I've had the 4+ hour conversations before but they are very rare.

WHY CANT I BE A PRETTY PRINCESS?

:lol: One of my brothers' friends had a girlfriend who would use glitter glue on her no-no spot and called it PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS. hahahhaa I can't hear that phrase without automatically thinking of that

date was a bust...said she wasn't feeling well and rescheduled for tomorrow night...I missed lunch because I was busy and when I got free it was too close to dinner time to eat and not be full at dinner...my bloodsugar got low as hell and I had a couple shots on an empty stomach which left me feeling horrible...I just finally ate thank god and am recovering a bit...had a cute bartender at the pizza place downstairs invite me to a party next weekend so the night wasn't an entire bust...supposed to be something like 400 people in a huge loft going from 12am-7am :eek:

date was a bust...said she wasn't feeling well and rescheduled for tomorrow night...I missed lunch because I was busy and when I got free it was too close to dinner time to eat and not be full at dinner...my bloodsugar got low as hell and I had a couple shots on an empty stomach which left me feeling horrible...I just finally ate thank god and am recovering a bit...had a cute bartender at the pizza place downstairs invite me to a party next weekend so the night wasn't an entire bust...supposed to be something like 400 people in a huge loft going from 12am-7am :eek:

a rescheduled date is considered a second date so she better put out

Status
Not open for further replies.