The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is with people that send shit to the printer and never pick it up?
I go to grab a stack of drawings I printed and theres 20 pages of bullshit in the tray that have been sitting there all morning. Stupid screen shots and other dumb crap. Why would you send shit to the printer and not go get it?

What the fuck is with people that send shit to the printer and never pick it up?
I go to grab a stack of drawings I printed and theres 20 pages of bullshit in the tray that have been sitting there all morning. Stupid screen shots and other dumb crap. Why would you send shit to the printer and not go get it?

probably a tard that sent to the wrong printer

if they're print screens maybe they're trying to do a screen cap but doing it wrong

Dunno
Its not as bad in this office as it was when I sat downstairs.
Some genius sent some kind of report to the printer that was 200+ pages, then NEVER CAME TO GET IT
We had to change out the paper so it could finish and we could use the printer for work stuff:tard:

My little brother (who is 26) and hasn't really dated since his first girlfriend when he was 19 has gotten really involved with church and everything in the past couple of years. It's safe to say he's a bonafide bible thumper now. Not that there's anything wrong with this, I respect the way he holds true to it.

So now, he is coming to me telling me he met someone. She's terrific, they've gone out dancing, speak on the phone for hours everyday and this is very exciting for me because this is the first time he's spoken of a girl in 7 years. I know he's on a fast track to marriage because in his words, "In Christianity, since there is no premarital sex you get to know a person for who they are faster, and it isn't unusual for there to be a wedding within 6 months of the first meeting" So I'm thinking... cool, finally wedding bells for Steve.

Now come to find out, she's 35. For some reason this is really bothering me. :(

My little brother (who is 26) and hasn't really dated since his first girlfriend when he was 19 has gotten really involved with church and everything in the past couple of years. It's safe to say he's a bonafide bible thumper now. Not that there's anything wrong with this, I respect the way he holds true to it.

So now, he is coming to me telling me he met someone. She's terrific, they've gone out dancing, speak on the phone for hours everyday and this is very exciting for me because this is the first time he's spoken of a girl in 7 years. I know he's on a fast track to marriage because in his words, "In Christianity, since there is no premarital sex you get to know a person for who they are faster, and it isn't unusual for there to be a wedding within 6 months of the first meeting" So I'm thinking... cool, finally wedding bells for Steve.

don't discourage it...sounds like he should hang on to her like grim death

don't discourage it...sounds like he should hang on to her like grim death

He's intelligent, educated, witty, charming, tidy, dresses very well and is very personable. We all thought he was gay. His not dating wasn't due to him not being able to get women, it was because he's so dang picky about it. He always said he didn't want to "waste time" or whatever. I think my biggest concern about him marrying a 35 year old is the fact that women of that age have higher chances of having problems with pregnancies and stuff. He needs a nice girl with a fresh uterus.

I'm terrible aren't I?

He's intelligent, educated, witty, charming, tidy, dresses very well and is very personable. We all thought he was gay. His not dating wasn't due to him not being able to get women, it was because he's so dang picky about it. He always said he didn't want to "waste time" or whatever. I think my biggest concern about him marrying a 35 year old is the fact that women of that age have higher chances of having problems with pregnancies and stuff. He needs a nice girl with a fresh uterus.

I'm terrible aren't I?

if you step foot in the middle of this it very well might drive him away from you...be prepared for that consequence

I'm terrible aren't I?

Ask to inspect her uterus

wow

the places this can be taken.

i hope he is happy and things work out. beautiful that he met someone.

if you step foot in the middle of this it very well might drive him away from you...be prepared for that consequence

It's not my place to step my foot into the middle of anything. He's got his mother for that :lol: His happiness is the first priority, but as an overprotective big sister I can quietly mull over my own concerns and then bitch about them openly on the internet :p

It's not my place to step my foot into the middle of anything. He's got his mother for that :lol: His happiness is the first priority, but as an overprotective big sister I can quietly mull over my own concerns and then bitch about them openly on the internet :p

I've got a uterus I'm done with and will sell them. It makes very cute little babies and kicks them out at least a week early and fast.

you mean religion drives people apart? OMG.

:( I'm the only non-christian in my family. In fact, my family all go to church at least twice a week and are very involved with church and community activities. Being the black sheep that doesn't swing that way is awkward... and after many many years of "peer pressure" I think they've finally discovered that me in their lives with differing beliefs > me out of their lives completely.

I've got a uterus I'm done with and will sell them. It makes very cute little babies and kicks them out at least a week early and fast.

Hm, well if you have a rapid growth program which spits them out potty trained and proficient in English, you can sign me up :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.