The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew, gross story:

Last night we were going to pick the dogs up from daycare, which is in a little industrial park, we were driving down the road and there are police lights and a semi and a tow truck right outside of daycare. My brother and I were like.. Uh oh someone got busted!

Upon closer inspection, we saw a great deal of a sudsy substance all over the road. We immediately think the truck had some sort of industrial spill.

We go inside, and the owner's dad started telling us the story of what happened: The owner of the company next door and his semi driver were standing behind the semi doing a load inventory. A car come barreling down the industrial road and smashes into the back of the semi, pinning the driver between the car and the semi. The car is totalled, the driver's leg is severed, there's blood everywhere and the poor guy has to get MediVac'd from the site.

Stupid lady was on her cellphone and not paying attention. I hate people who drive while on the phone. :mad:

Something similar happened to one of my neighbors. Dad and Son were on the side of the road at night trying to fix a car (they had followed each other for the trip) working car was facing non working car the headlights on so they could see. Another car comes down the road and ends up hitting the back on one car, smashing the two together. The dad was killed, the son lost both legs, they were able to reattach one, but one had to be amputated.

Does not compute.

My sister had this weird disease where her body stopped making platelets like it should, those are the things in your blood that clot and stop bleeding. You could touch her and she would bruise and keep bleeding. It was called ITP.

Had? It was treatable?

They didn't know how to treat it. She spent a long period of time in the hospital with a padded bed waiting out the body fixing itself. If I recall they treated her with steroids. They said it typically manifests later in life as leukemia.

My dad got his first gray hair from that whole ordeal.

They didn't know how to treat it. She spent a long period of time in the hospital with a padded bed waiting out the body fixing itself. If I recall they treated her with steroids. They said it typically manifests later in life as leukemia.

My dad got his first gray hair from that whole ordeal.

Why the hell would you say that shit you fucking tard?

Low iron can cause slower than normal blood clotting. Dharma you may want to get on some multi-vitamins. That may be a good idea since you now have mikey sucking the life out of you.

picture.php

I'm at work today. I got here late because I was generally lazy. Boss came down to chat and she mirrored my feeling about today being blah (it's overcast and raining). I told her I didn't want to come to work today. She says, "I really wasn't expecting you today but I'm glad you're here"

damnit

Should have just stayed home

:lol:

I'm at work today. I got here late because I was generally lazy. Boss came down to chat and she mirrored my feeling about today being blah (it's overcast and raining). I told her I didn't want to come to work today. She says, "I really wasn't expecting you today but I'm glad you're here"

damnit

Should have just stayed home

:lol:

you sound...expendable

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.