The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky bastard living 3 steps from his office.

You should ask them to run fiber to your apartment, then just work from your couch permanently. :fly:

we are very close to filling a missing headcount in my group and I might be able to start doing 4x10 which is the next best thing to telecommuting if not better

I love driving and I don't even mind traffic. It's good "me" time. Most times I don't even turn on a radio or anything. It's awesome.

I spent more time in the car driving down here than I have in years. I bought gas like once from January to June this year...

Just alone with your thoughts huh?

I have good thoughts. I'm also a fast driver so I pay a lot of attention to the road, other drivers, looking for police and all of that.

When my brother drives, I pick out the police and speed traps before his radar detector does. :fly:

Sinbad and Rob Thomas on It's always Sunny was awesome this week. I didn't realize that Fred Savage has directed like 13 episodes including most of this season.

I MISSED IT LAST NIGHT...was at the bar watching the series with buddies and playing poker :)

that's the spirit! if it makes you feel any better here's my breakfast food report

2 eggs scrambled with cheese and jalapenos
biscuit and gravy
2 sausage links
a coke

I was hungover til then :fly:

nice. The biscuits and gravy are a good touch.

I'm having two pieces of pepperoni pizza leftover from the bowling alley last night. Order a large for dinner, and only ate half.

Status
Not open for further replies.