The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in my current lab there are supposed to be two of us rotating through here and learning everything we can. i've been in lab every day (except one, day off, woo!) and the other guy has been in here for maybe a grand total of 8 hours (in four weeks...). i was the first one in lab this morning, got stuff set up, etc, and then sat down to analyze some ish. the other kid just walked in, sat down behind me, and is staring at his computer. what can i do to screw with him?

so in my current lab there are supposed to be two of us rotating through here and learning everything we can. i've been in lab every day (except one, day off, woo!) and the other guy has been in here for maybe a grand total of 8 hours (in four weeks...). i was the first one in lab this morning, got stuff set up, etc, and then sat down to analyze some ish. the other kid just walked in, sat down behind me, and is staring at his computer. what can i do to screw with him?

Keep turning around to look at him, like you're making sure he isn't watching you, then gasp, "Oh my gosh", "Oh wow!", "this is fantastic!" and stuff like that, each time turning around to make sure he isn't watching you. Like something really phenominal just happened and you don't want to share. :fly:

If he asks you what is going on, just tell him "I just saved a bundle on my car insurance"

Keep turning around to look at him, like you're making sure he isn't watching you, then gasp, "Oh my gosh", "Oh wow!", "this is fantastic!" and stuff like that, each time turning around to make sure he isn't watching you. Like something really phenominal just happened and you don't want to share. :fly:

If he asks you what is going on, just tell him "I just saved a bundle on my car insurance"

he's ridiculously chinese, he wouldn't get it.

Did anyone happen to catch the plate number of the truck that ran me down? Oh man....

Ew, gross story:

Last night we were going to pick the dogs up from daycare, which is in a little industrial park, we were driving down the road and there are police lights and a semi and a tow truck right outside of daycare. My brother and I were like.. Uh oh someone got busted!

Upon closer inspection, we saw a great deal of a sudsy substance all over the road. We immediately think the truck had some sort of industrial spill.

We go inside, and the owner's dad started telling us the story of what happened: The owner of the company next door and his semi driver were standing behind the semi doing a load inventory. A car come barreling down the industrial road and smashes into the back of the semi, pinning the driver between the car and the semi. The car is totalled, the driver's leg is severed, there's blood everywhere and the poor guy has to get MediVac'd from the site.

Stupid lady was on her cellphone and not paying attention. I hate people who drive while on the phone. :mad:

Twice I've had to scream at my brother while he was driving to keep him from rear ending the person in front of him. Each time he was texting.

he isn't allowed to touch his cellphone with me in the car now.

When I was in 8th grade, we (Step-dad, sister, myself) got into an accident with a semi-truck. We used to live in like some teeny tiny town and we would drive through the back roads to get to school. Well this semi-truck driver was so used to folks not driving down that road that he completely disregarded stop signs. And smashed into the side of our car (it was a small four door). Stepdad broke his back, me and my sister were lucky. She passed out and I just chipped part of my shin bone. It was crazy man. They had a helicopter come to get my stepdad because we weren't near the good hospitals. The entire time he's confused and giving them a hard time, trying to get off the stretcher and my grandma is telling him to suck it up and be a man and let them help him.

give him hydroencephalitus...I love that gag :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.