The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one?

i'm going to alaska again in november. trying to schedule a flight the day of the big election :p

the one you romp around in with 4 wheels and lots of energy consumption

alaska? fuck, very nice. if you're lucky though you'll get seated next to this nice girl Palin. I hear she's heading home the same day.

fuck sounds like you'll be having a blast...

i have exams, but i'd like to go to alaska sometime. i guess it's rather high on my list of places to go.

my friend and i looked into getting there - it's really ridiculously expensive when flying from the UK. Who are you flying with?

It's something then that it costs me less than 50GBP to go to Paris or Munich or Barcelona, which is why all of these places so often appeal...

i use Northwest Airlines, normally costs around $700 roundtrip. since work pays for it i rarely pay attention.

also in the summer the hotels are like $200 a night. in november i'm guessing mine will be $120/night or so.

i'm generally not a big fan of cruiseships, but a cruise is probably the best way to do alaska.

i can get a hotel for a very good rate as i am lucky enough to have a good contact within a multinational, so that shouldn't be a problem.

that's $700 ontop of $600 or so, so rather expensive all-in-all to get there. Especially when you consider it would cost $350 or so for me to go to Australia, if I ever wanted to...

Status
Not open for further replies.