The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh web block

girl from genmay, spanxxx, used to be friends with fuxx burger I believe. Anyway, she's got very big boobs and boys like boobs, but they don't like when she posts from the neck up. It's basically almost 40 year old men ragging on this poor young girl about being ugly in the face.

bastards

:mad:

My desktop is in my car but don't make me go get pictures of you and cubanchuwie, your mom and various escapades in the car.

for the record, chuwie and I were only friends, never more than friends and never did anything except hug AS FRIENDS. You and your dirty intarweb rumor mongering TROUBLE MAKER.

But someday you'll have to show me those pics, I don't have any of them anymore.

for the record, chuwie and I were only friends, never more than friends and never did anything except hug AS FRIENDS. You and your dirty intarweb rumor mongering TROUBLE MAKER.

But someday you'll have to show me those pics, I don't have any of them anymore.

oh I know you guys were only friends but it's still fun to take stabs.

I save the weirdest things that might make for laughing material at another persons expense. I think I have a pic of Dave and your mom if I am not mistaken.

oh I know you guys were only friends but it's still fun to take stabs.

I save the weirdest things that might make for laughing material at another persons expense. I think I have a pic of Dave and your mom if I am not mistaken.

Chuwie Dave and my mom? :confused: weird.... yes, you must for sure share those!~!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.