The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my cat. just. fell. off. the. balcony. upstairs. onto the hardwood floor down here. she looks okay, just scared and very clingy now, but so much for studying. :(

eh, no biggie...at my old place our cat used to walk on the balcony 3/4" railing and fall off all the time

fuck! mike rowe just used his mouth to remove the testicles from a lamb :barf:

how far though? this is like a good 15-17 feet.

and ewwwwww. still doesn't take away from his :drool: factor

My cat jumped off a 4th story balcony and lived.

No broken bones, no thing. Freaked me right the hell out though.

She got all clingy too. They get like that when they burned one of the nine lives.

My cat jumped off a 4th story balcony and lived.

No broken bones, no thing. Freaked me right the hell out though.

She got all clingy too. They get like that when they burned one of the nine lives.

holy crap. well i've been hearing, since this is an antic of hers with the balcony walking, that the shorter the distance the less likely they are to survive. she will NOT leave me alone, which is fine since i need to keep an eye on her all night now

eh, no biggie...at my old place our cat used to walk on the balcony 3/4" railing and fall off all the time

fuck! mike rowe just used his mouth to remove the testicles from a lamb :barf:

OMG I WATCHED THAT
\
I SQUIRM RIGHT NOW THINKING ABOUT IT

holy crap. well i've been hearing, since this is an antic of hers with the balcony walking, that the shorter the distance the less likely they are to survive. she will NOT leave me alone, which is fine since i need to keep an eye on her all night now

old cat fell off a few times with no ill effects...it just got better at it and stopped falling

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.