The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found pleated shades at JCPenny.com for $9.99 each

I ordered enough to cover every window in my house for 189 and change :eek:

They'll probably be thuper shitty but it's better than clear.

I might have to 180 my living room because of this and I have curtains but it's still not enough

Then you don't have the right set of curtains.

I'm sure you have more than a few female friends there in Hotlanta who would love to do some curtain shopping with you.

Use them. Chicks love shopping, especially if it's not their money. And they even more love shopping for chick shit like curtains for their single guy friends. I'm pretty sure it's almost orgasmic when that final sale goes through the register.

Don't ask me why. I don't look for explanations. I just accept the truth in this and enjoy it for what it is.

But a good interior girl will know exactly the kind of curtain to get to take care of that glare issue.

you need blackout blinds.

I'm sure you have more than a few female friends there in Hotlanta who would love to do some curtain shopping with you.

Use them. Chicks love shopping, especially if it's not their money. And they even more love shopping for chick shit like curtains for their single guy friends. I'm pretty sure it's almost orgasmic when that final sale goes through the register.

Don't ask me why. I don't look for explanations. I just accept the truth in this and enjoy it for what it is.

But a good interior girl will know exactly the kind of curtain to get to take care of that glare issue.

yeah, these give privacy but let a lot of light in which I actually like and plus the windows are 10ft+ high/long and these curtains are 11-12ft long...they are always closed but the place is still bright because of the amount of windows and how big they are...I think I like the idea of doing a 180 with the living room because I don't want it to be a dungeon

LE01-07CUTNS.jpg

You mean they shop like their mother's. They'll swear up and down they don't but they lie.

i'm saying keep what you have, and install blinds that fit within the window frame. they can be open when you don't want dark, and you can still use the curtains that go in front of the window for privacy when the blinds are open.

i'll post a pic in a sec.

picture.php

that's the upper right hand corner of the window by my desk at work. that blind material is only like 50% screening, tops, but you can get any level of screening. only a bit of light can leak around the edges, and that depends on the thickness of your window frame.

window trim, curtains etc. all go on the face of the wall, so the blinds don't interfere.

Status
Not open for further replies.