The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was in paris; people were wearing huge coats and scarves etc.

i was wearing a tshirt, anything more and it would have smothered you outside.

then get back belfast standing outside the airport in the rain like something out of fucking schindlers list

:lol:

It's been in the 30's at night and we still haven't turned the heat on yet.

I turned the heat on in my house :eek: We have it programmed to heat up to 66 degrees from 4am to 10am and then keep it at 62 the rest of the time.

it goes on every morning bbrrrrrrrr

I think it was down to 66 inside this morning, yesterday I was tempted to turn it on since it was 61 inside when I got up. By late afternoon it was back up to 70.

May have to break out a heating pad for one of my cats to snooze on though :fly:

His feet are cold, and he keeps sitting on my laptop when I get up for a minute.

Get him some booties.

I think it was down to 66 inside this morning, yesterday I was tempted to turn it on since it was 61 inside when I got up. By late afternoon it was back up to 70.

May have to break out a heating pad for one of my cats to snooze on though :fly:

His feet are cold, and he keeps sitting on my laptop when I get up for a minute.

Do you have any windows that get direct sunlight? My cats just lay in the sun, the temp in my house is usually right around 65 or so but it's very warm in the sun.

Do you have any windows that get direct sunlight? My cats just lay in the sun, the temp in my house is usually right around 65 or so but it's very warm in the sun.

In the afternoon he does.

Trees obscure the sun in the morning.

Once the heat is on he sleeps in front of the radiator until the sun comes through the windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.