The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck in my up mode and it sucks so bad. I can't sleep because my mind is racing. It's like my fight or flight button is stuck on and my body is exhausted after a few days of it. I eventually fall into an exhausted light sleep to start over again as soon as I wake up. Being trapped at home with sick wife and son is not helping. ugh!!! I hope it passes soon before I start killing the slow moving people that forever seem to be in my way.

I'm stuck in my up mode and it sucks so bad. I can't sleep because my mind is racing. It's like my fight or flight button is stuck on and my body is exhausted after a few days of it. I eventually fall into an exhausted light sleep to start over again as soon as I wake up. Being trapped at home with sick wife and son is not helping. ugh!!! I hope it passes soon before I start killing the slow moving people that forever seem to be in my way.

crank one out and take a nap :fly:

ugh, this episode of survivorman is awful...he's done nothing but whine about lugging his cameras about...bear>>>>>>>>>>>>les

Status
Not open for further replies.