The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can't stand the French, especially in Paris. Definately won't be going there on a holiday ever again. Arrogant bastages.

the girl im seeing at the mo is from paris, haven't met a nicer bunch of people really.. and i've been to most euro cities.

beats london, where people are deformed by the pricks around them. i hate london now.

Man I can't stand the French, especially in Paris. Definately won't be going there on a holiday ever again. Arrogant bastages.

I found that the jerkoffs outnumbered the good ones...I did find plenty of both in their offense and defense

I found that the jerkoffs outnumbered the good ones...I did find plenty of both in their offense and defense

That's my experience. I'm good friends with one woman from Paris and one fom Toulouse and they're great, but the French in general are very bitter. My French is fine and they refuse to do anything but turn their nose up at me. And the men, if I walk round on my own in Paris all I do is get vulgarly propostioned.

the girl im seeing at the mo is from paris, haven't met a nicer bunch of people really.. and i've been to most euro cities.

beats london, where people are deformed by the pricks around them. i hate london now.

Germans and Spanish I find to be great people. I travelling by train to Morocco in Xmas last year and there was a massive difference in the people when I was 10miles over the French border into Spain.

I like going to London, my biggest annoyance is the tube prices to be honest.

Germans and Spanish I find to be great people. I travelling by train to Morocco in Xmas last year and there was a massive difference in the people when I was 10miles over the French border into Spain.

night and day crossing the french border to spain and it is that stark that only a few miles creates vastly friendlier people

The most annoying thing about the tube is the time it takes for you to get from the surface onto the train. It's not like any other city that has an underground.

London is okay for a day or maybe 2, but after that it becomes infuriating. I was going to go to school there until I spent a bit of time living in it. Horrible.

Spanish and Germans are fine, but I prefer the French to both. Greeted with nothing but warmth and respect no matter who I talked to!

Status
Not open for further replies.