The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn, every UF'r hookin up with everyone else. It's like a little incestuous Peyton Place in here.

We should make our own UF 90210 series, and make mad cash on it.

We could call it 'Desperate Geeklives' or something.

Maybe that kind of press will bring some new single sluts on here for the enjoyment and amusement of the rest of us.

God knows the existing sluts are all used up.

I never hooked up with a UFer. :cool:

is that quick and easy and apparently no mess?

recipe?

What I like to do is make a foil pouch for each piece (6 - 8 ounces) out of the non-stick type foil.

I put on:

Salt
Pepper
Dried Dill
A little margerine
Fresh Squeezed lemon.

Place the pouches on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 25 minutes. Your salmon fillet will come out perfect everytime.

put some butter and this on top before bagging :drool:
creole%20seasoning.JPG

I've never seen that before. I'll have to look for it.

stuff tastes amazing on any fish or seafood and chicken...also a great seasoning for low country boils but I don't recall people in the north ever making those

Ive never even heard of a low country boil. But after googling it, it would appear that I couldn't eat it anyways. I'm allergic to shellfish, and that seems to be the point of making on in the first place.

I also didn't hook up with a UFer, we became UFer's after we were married.

I've got shrimp for dinner, but wouldn't mind doing something a little different with it, any ideas?

tonight is the first time in a long time that i will be getting lit. upon request of my good friend the Birthday Boy, i am going to get drunk on a schoolnight :fly:
it'll help, because tomorrow is the anniversary of a really not good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.