The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have rest of the week off Jonny?
taking it off. sailing in a long distance regatta from Galveston to Port Aransas.

i just found a website that lets you calculate horizon distance. we should be getting far enough offshore that no land will be visible in any direction. i've always wanted to see that.

Last edited:
taking it off. sailing in a long distance regatta from Galveston to Port Aransas.

i just found a website that lets you calculate horizon distance. we should be getting far enough offshore that no land will be visible in any direction. i've always wanted to see that.

do you have to take dumps off the back of the boat? :fly:

Okay, I've seen some stupid shit and done some stupid shit, but this takes the cake:

So I'm waiting at a stop light on a fairly busy road in a town nearby. A young, cute looking woman driving a car pulls up next to my truck, and I happen to see out of the corner of my eye she took a quick glance at my truck. I thought maybe she was looking at my business name or something on my truck. A couple seconds later, she pulls out a lighter and starts to light what I thought was a cigarette. It's kind of overcast today and I didn't get a good look until the light turned green, when I realized she pulled out a bowl and started to smoke it up at the stop light. She then nervously looks my way and quickly hides the bowl. :lol:

That's the highlight of my day. God I love Mainers sometimes.

if you get a huge lead can you bust out the water skis?
it's been done, but not that i've personally witnessed. what happens more often is when you are in the back by a large margin and the rum comes out early.

the tricky part is you don't know who won until everyone finishes. hard to say who is in the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.