The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL pregnancies are high risk.

Crap can happen to anyone.

Sure, age is a risk factor but there are others that are far worse.

Do you REALLY want to anger the lesbians by saying they can't get pregnant at 40? :fly: I sure as hell don't

I agree... but in the case of Palin, "if" this was a planned pregnancy it seemed selfish on her part when she knew there were added risks.

What is the percentage over 40 or 45 that downs jumps up to? 1 in 4 or something completely crazy...

I probably sound like a child hater, but it doesn't seem fair. :hs:

I agree... but in the case of Palin, "if" this was a planned pregnancy it seemed selfish on her part when she knew there were added risks.

What is the percentage over 40 or 45 that downs jumps up to? 1 in 4 or something completely crazy...

You'll never get it dearie :)

That's okay, I won't hold it against you too much. :fly:

1 in 100 at the age of 40. You still have 99 chances that nothing will be wrong.

So I've been trying to remember to at least text my wife at some point in her day to let her know that I love her or some positive words of encouragement. She's been unhappy at work lately. So I texted her a few minutes ago saying that I love her and to have a good day. My blackberry sent the text to the last person I texted instead of her. A few minutes later my boss texts me back and said that saying I loved him will not get my off work any earlier today but he appreciates me wishing him a nice day.

Last edited:
So I've been trying to remember to at least text my life at some point in her day to let her know that I love her or some positive words of encouragement. She's been unhappy at work lately. So I texted her a few minutes ago saying that I love her and to have a good day. My blackberry sent the text to the last person I texted instead of her. A few minutes later my boss texts me back and said that saying I loved him will not get my off work any earlier today but he appreciates me wishing him a nice day.

LOL. That's just too funny.

So I've been trying to remember to at least text my life at some point in her day to let her know that I love her or some positive words of encouragement. She's been unhappy at work lately. So I texted her a few minutes ago saying that I love her and to have a good day. My blackberry sent the text to the last person I texted instead of her. A few minutes later my boss texts me back and said that saying I loved him will not get my off work any earlier today but he appreciates me wishing him a nice day.

Thats why I always check first
I almost sent a pic of my taint to the wrong person the other day

one of my buddies/coworkers texts theac all the time while we're out drinking meaning to be sending to another buddy of ours named scott :lol:

Considering most kids are in high school still at 16-19 over here, that's not a fair assessment of youths in the US.

You're also not legally allowed to work enough hours (before you are 18) during the school year to conceivably support yourself in many areas. Then there is the whole guardianship issue, presuming you want to be entirely self sufficient you'll need to petition the court for self-guardianship before the age of 18. Good luck with that.

Not compulsory in England. You can work as many hours as you like past 16 too, I worked 40/50 hours a week for over a year, then had to quit so I could study. I had a hard time trying to be independent, my parents had to sign an estrangement form saying they'd never speak to me again for me to claim any kind of money to help me to live on. But life is hard, and there'll be much harder things to do in life than getting legal estrangement.

Not compulsory in England. You can work as many hours as you like past 16 too, I worked 40/50 hours a week for over a year, then had to quit so I could study. I had a hard time trying to be independent, my parents had to sign an estrangement form saying they'd never speak to me again for me to claim any kind of money to help me to live on. But life is hard, and there'll be much harder things to do in life than getting legal estrangement.

Nice.

I would've worked 100 hours a week at that age if I could've legally.

Washing dishes was far more appealing than going to school.

I had a hard time trying to be independent, my parents had to sign an estrangement form saying they'd never speak to me again for me to claim any kind of money to help me to live on.

Can you clarify what you mean by money to help you live on? Is that from the government? Like financial aid for school?

Status
Not open for further replies.