The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm going to say something that I believe and am not very proud of. But I kinda blame Sarah Palin for the retardation of her child. Has she not been aware of any medical studies regarding children born to OLD mothers? After the age of 40 the risk freaking skyrockets.

Why aren't you proud? She is stupid for chancing it and now the child must live assisted the rest if it's life.

remedy to that: a lil bit of vick vapor rub under the nose. kills the smell instantly.
now the dating, that just takes a bit of cowboying up

There is something hot about a girl saying cowboy up.

I kind of liked the new Christian Slater show on tv last night. Although I kept waiting for him to say the truth is a virus.

Because I hate the McCain campaign because they attack others based on their personal lifes. So to do the same would be reducing myself to their level.

"lifes"?

and i'm just waiting for the repubs to take credit for lower gas. i saw it for 3.27 yesterday. just in time for the election, gas goes down.

the hat thing was funny yo, Valve, yo.

Life is hard enough. Having a handcap just makes it even harder. If I could take certain procautions and spare a child from that pain then I would. You can read into my statements however you wish.

Having any child makes lief hard. I know quite a few couples with children who have downs syndrome and they wouldn't change it for anything. There are risks associated with anything we do in life, and a woman can have a retarded child at any age. I don't particularly want to read into your statements, they're your own opinions, but I wouldn't mind if my child were normal or had downs syndrome. There are upsides and downsides to each.

Having any child makes lief hard. I know quite a few couples with children who have downs syndrome and they wouldn't change it for anything. There are risks associated with anything we do in life, and a woman can have a retarded child at any age. I don't particularly want to read into your statements, they're your own opinions, but I wouldn't mind if my child were normal or had downs syndrome. There are upsides and downsides to each.

I agree that there are upsides and downsides. But if you knowing that having a child after a certain age would skyrocket the risks, would you still get pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.