The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This NFL season is whack yo.

I would never in a million years have believed the falcons would be 4-2 6 games in...shit is crazy

Woohoo I've decided on a Halloween Costume.

going as a big can of slime?
slime.jpg

At one point this weekend during a gybe I found myself with a rope around my ankle. The rope was attached to the corner of the sail that was flying across the deck from one side of the boat to the other, and was about to pass me and head 10 feet off the boat. At the time I was in the middle of running from the bow back to the high side to shift the weight since I was done on the bow. I shook my foot loose and headed up. I didn't think any more of in until now.

I just discovered a horizontal rope burn with extended bald spot going across the front of my ankle. I think I had a closer call than it seemed like at the time. If I hadn't gotten loose I would have been yanked over the side.

Ok, I'm going to say something that I believe and am not very proud of. But I kinda blame Sarah Palin for the retardation of her child. Has she not been aware of any medical studies regarding children born to OLD mothers? After the age of 40 the risk freaking skyrockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.