The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
splitting the head of an old latvian woman unleashes the worst smell imaginable

never forget, or the throat tissue

remedy to that: a lil bit of vick vapor rub under the nose. kills the smell instantly.
now the disgustion, that just takes a bit of cowboying up
my personal remedy was to let me lab partner do the dirty work while I handled the writeup. it was grade 10 honors bio, so no big deal. we topped out at the frog.

the grade 12s (there was no grade 11 bio for some reason) worked up to a fetal pig. unfortunately for me my locker was near the bio labs so the smell was unavoidable for an entire month in the spring.

and im pro-animal testing. not because im a cruel, confrontational pillock, but because there's no viable alternative.

i find people that are pro-animal testing and who are confrontational about it in a condescending way to be utterly disgusting.

Last edited:
and im pro-animal testing. not because im a cruel, confrontational pillock, but because there's no viable alternative.

i find people that are pro-animal testing and who are confrontational about it in a condescending way to be utterly disgusting.

:heart:
unless they start having "human testing" clinics, i'm all about animal models

:heart:
unless they start having "human testing" clinics, i'm all about animal models

i am respectful of their viewpoints, and purposefully cruel experiments are unjust.. but it is necessary to move forward, especially with regard to dealing with malignant growth etc. which can only be studied effectively in living mammals.

i am respectful of their viewpoints, and purposefully cruel experiments are unjust.. but it is necessary to move forward, especially with regard to dealing with malignant growth etc. which can only be studied effectively in living mammals.

i lost respect for their viewpoints when they threatened to cause physical harm to me and my labmates because we work with animals.

who decides what's cruel or not cruel?

(just playing devils advocate here... personally i'm all for torturing the little bastards.)

here he is

asks girls what they study but never once in our 5 year knowledge of one another has asked me about oncological study and neoplasia advances

i already knew you studied ass cancer... and you're only in like your 2nd or 3rd year so it's not like you're even working on real polish test people yet.

i already knew you studied ass cancer... and you're only in like your 2nd or 3rd year so it's not like you're even working on real polish test people yet.

im in 3rd year.

all dissection work is carried out in first year.

i begin effective practice and experience this year.

WHAT NOW, CUNT?!

Last edited:
everyone in the A&E is polish anyway because they can't stop shanking or bottling one another

houseman is diagnostic work mainly with very little "pastoral care", that is left to people with clean nails on considerably more money.

pick up the baby, stop in the grocery store for a few things. park out in the parking lot next to a truck.. that's running. no driver.. i see two babyseats in it and think "surely they've not left kids in there with the air on".. go about my business in the store, come out 20ish minutes later and the trucks still running.

i peek in the tinted windows this time and see no one.

went back in and told the rent a cop about it. he walked out and was investigating as I left.

hope all's well. had all these crazy scenarios (kidnappings, etc) goin' thru my mind. the new isht they say, mostly "terror" induced, is to watch for things out of the ordinary.

who decides what's cruel or not cruel?

(just playing devils advocate here... personally i'm all for torturing the little bastards.)

there's a government panel on animal use in labs. first and foremost, no pain. animals deserve to live painless and as comfortable as possible. if there is any discomfort involved in a study, it has to be outlined and justified and documented 6 ways from sunday. the animal care facility routinely undergoes surveys and inspections, and there is a local board/panel of vets and laypeople who decide if a lab's animal modeling is justified before a study starts.

I'm for stem cell research and testing on humans.

Stupid republicans/christians holding us back from stem cell research. We would be so advanced medically if we could...

I'm for stem cell research and testing on humans.

Stupid republicans/christians holding us back from stem cell research. We would be so advanced medically if we could...

It's not that we're against stem cell testing, it's just that we'd vastly prefer they'd use Green Party voters instead.

That part always seems to get missed in the media coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.