The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did he demand the premium channels for free?

Who knows. I hear all sorts of stories about pissed off rednecks who just don't get that you need to pay for something.

One woman called because she wasn't paying the bill and the service got cut off. She couldn't understand it. She kept insisting that the equipment was bad even after talking to the billing department.

An old AT&T guy told me a similar shotgun type story from back in the day. He got a disconnect order for non-payment. When he was up on the pole the guy comes out with a shotgun cradled in his arms asking what what going on. The tech said "Just checking for static", got down, and left.

What an asshole:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081013/ap_on_fe_st/odd_name_change

19 year old girl changes her name to cutoutdissection.com to protest animal dissections in school. She supports PETA.

what in the fuck.
i am all about PETA- People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.
but this, this is just horrible. frogs are NOT people too, the entire reason they were created was for kids to learn about anatomy and science so they can someday go on and cure something neat. she wouldn't have the capacity to bitch about animal testing if it weren't for animal testing- for her vaccines, current illness treatments, etc. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.