The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the falcons cheerleaders started working in one of my depts today :drool:
01CC400FAE5F41C385F91D1EB133DED2.ashx

this day can officially go to hell...I just took a spare moment to unbox and put harvey birdman together with his base (the book) and I snapped his left foot off trying to get the metal prongs on the bottom of his feet into the book...it's on top of the bookshelf in my office so you can't tell but I'm still annoyed...he and space ghost just joined ATHF up there

4377_180x270.jpg
Cyanoacrylate is your friend++

there's a girl in my department that is just as white as i am, if not moreso. she's very pretty though.

another stimulating day. i have a project due for tomorrow and notes to make. this year hit the ground running, and my courseload is obscene - i hope i end up answering this girls questions in labs, because i'd like to see if her skin is actually translucent up close

how about the falcons? that game yesterday was fucking epic...john elway in his prime would have been hard pressed to pull the shit ryan did with 11 seconds left...wow

It sucks even more when you're actually doing the moving and not just thupervising.

Someone had to supervise :fly: I let them stand at the bottom of the stairs for a good 10 minutes trying to figure out for themselves how to get the couch out of the apartment before I stepped in and told them what to do.

:lol: When we got to the house, they looked at me and were like... just go ahead and tell us we aren't figuring this out ourselves. :fly:

So they did the furniture and I packed and loaded all of the boxes. My kitchen is heavy okay? I have a lot of stuff. I didn't even realize I had this much stuff. It's a ridiculous amount of stuff.

I'm in charge of unpacking too. I think that's worse than heavy lifting.

We aren't done yet. I don't think we'll ever be done.

you could do like me and just pack your car and leave everything else

Even after throwing away about 25% of the stuff we had in the apartment, we still filled a Uhaul twice and aren't finished with stuff yet.

Stuff.

For some reason I thought today was a federal holiday so I didn't schedule any installs/service calls (take day off work I thought). Local banks, local schools, and the State are closed. This morning I turn on the news and Wall Street is open. :wtf:

So I'll do paperwork, DBAN some old computer's harddrives, and fix another client's computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.