The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just waiting for april to hit the road so fly and i can sing morning train in peace without having to worry about her bursting in half cut and knocking the ikea floor lamp over
:lol: I think we may actually have one of those in the guest bedroom. This is playing out way too well....

See Ape, I told you.

She also wants my Gucci shoes and 3/4 length leather blazer that I bought in Vegas.

I'm a fuckin pimp yo.
I do not approve. :fly:

so this is how someone who watches monday night football chats a woman up
Is it?

dear Virginia: I want to learn to love your wine. Since I have moved here I have not found a decent wine that I'd like to stock in my cellar, and you are especially lacking in the reds department. Please show me your greatness before I totally give up on you. Love, Me

funny-pictures-celebrate-valentines-day-with-ferrets.jpg

Um April, if i were a ferret and you were a ferret could we do this??????

dear Virginia: I want to learn to love your wine. Since I have moved here I have not found a decent wine that I'd like to stock in my cellar, and you are especially lacking in the reds department. Please show me your greatness before I totally give up on you. Love, Me

What kind of reds do you like? I can send you the most delicious red, and sweet, from southern Ohio. I adore it. But tell me quick, I am leaving Ohio tomorrow. NO MORE OHIO WEEEEEEWOOOOOHIOOOOOOOO

Get yourself a bottle of the Coppola Claret.

It'll get you all kinds of fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.