The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a little bit of inbound for a software company some 11 years ago...not too bad

ha.

I get the most fucking retarded people that call. I don't answer for one company. I answer for like 500. I only work on Sunday. Fucking people call doctor's offices on Sunday and are surprised that the doctor isn't in.

as soon as ufc is over imma go downstairs for some drinks...maybe I'll find a young lady who would like me to use her vagina as a sombrero

jesus, brock lesnar is a fucking beast
first punch of this fight he put his opponent on his back

01BrockLesnar.jpg

Yes! He is rooting for LSU though. The gator fans around here are disgusting. Right up there with the OSU fans around here. :fly:

it's weird being in atlanta and having a gator bar downstairs...they deck the whole place out in orange and blue on saturdays and a couple hundred people come for the game

it's weird being in atlanta and having a gator bar downstairs...they deck the whole place out in orange and blue on saturdays and a couple hundred people come for the game

I feel your pain. There are bars here that are full of OSU fans. My favorite place has this huge OSU flag and the Michigan flag right next to it upside-down. Breaks my heart.

Why are these fans so far away from home. GO HOME ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME?

I feel your pain. There are bars here that are full of OSU fans. My favorite place has this huge OSU flag and the Michigan flag right next to it upside-down. Breaks my heart.

Why are these fans so far away from home. GO HOME ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME?

the 3 guys that own the joint are all gator alumni...2 are also former cnn employees and the 3rd still works there

Status
Not open for further replies.