The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my aim is to have it this way... if i unbuttoned the top button it would just be another shirt...

but it aint

almost ready for the date. bringing: dancing shoes, light makeup bag, and mace.
CN, CS, or OC? Mace is like saying kleenex.

CN = chloro-aceto-phenone (sp?) it's the original brand 'Mace' really cant find it anymore. Makes you dizzy and tons of mucus, kinda like that stuff you get in your mouth after drinking whole milk sometimes.

CS = chloro-benza-something it's what the army uses. Like hell on earth if you take a faceful, or inhale it. Mucus, tears, painful to breathe. Sticks to your clothes. Controlled in some states. Almost impossible to get except by special order.

OC = the stuff in hot peppers, about twice as hot as a habernero, it hurts at first but effects vary per person. I tear up and get flushed (go go multiple exposure). Usually what you find in the store, effectiveness varies widely by brand.

CN, CS, or OC? Mace is like saying kleenex.

CN = chloro-aceto-phenone (sp?) it's the original brand 'Mace' really cant find it anymore. Makes you dizzy and tons of mucus, kinda like that stuff you get in your mouth after drinking whole milk sometimes.

CS = chloro-benza-something it's what the army uses. Like hell on earth if you take a faceful, or inhale it. Mucus, tears, painful to breathe. Sticks to your clothes. Controlled in some states. Almost impossible to get except by special order.

OC = the stuff in hot peppers, about twice as hot as a habernero, it hurts at first but effects vary per person. I tear up and get flushed (go go multiple exposure). Usually what you find in the store, effectiveness varies widely by brand.

What about CZ?

I took that serial killer quiz thing, and am apparently similar to ted bundy.

I was reading the paper (lawl) and saw that a classmate of mine got killed 3 days ago. Car crash, got sideswiped by a flatbed truck. Cops found the truck abandoned a few miles up the road. Anyway, this classmate helped me a couple of times with my old truck. I haven't seen him in a few years. I also didn't realize his legal name was James; he always went by his middle name Jeff.

sky eats airplane.
a name of a band that played last night at the show I went to. Weird music, very disjointed but works somehow. Mix of metal, electronic, slightly emo.

I went to one of my client's offices today to work on their computers. As I'm walking towards the door, this old man yells out of his truck at me saying the office is closed for lunch. I'm said I'm an IT tech and come and go as needed. Then the old man fuckin flies off the handle at me cuz I can go into the office during their lunch hour to fix their computers and he can't wait 30mins (yes their lunch hour is 30mins) to pay some bill or something.

Yeah... not only are the hours posted on the door, they've been the same fucking hours for 3 years.

Like I have anything to do with my client's decision to close the office for 30mins lunch break. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.